Lifestyle Planning - What It Involves and How It Affects You
- Assessing your current financial position.
- Consulting with you to establish your financial goals and determining objectives that will meet your needs.
- Developing long and short term financial strategies to meet your needs.
- Developing a financial plan to achieve these strategies consistent with your approach to financial risk.
- Reviewing your Life Insurance and Property Insurance needs.
- Creating a financial plan that is tailored especially for you.
- Implementing your financial plan.
- Regularly reviewing and monitoring the plan to ensure it remains relevant to you.
- Superannuation is a useful vehicle for your retirement needs.
- It is important to develop and implement strategies to ensure that there is enough money available when you retire for a comfortable lifestyle.
- We will assist you with an appropriate mix of investments within your super fund to maximise your return and minimise your level of risk.
- Superannuation is also a tax effective way of purchasing life insurance.
- We provide a full analysis of personal and family circumstances and make and implement recommendations to ensure financial security in the face of unexpected events.
- We provide wealth creation strategies based on long term investments.
- We are able to assist you with investing lump sums regularly through savings plans, or through gearing (borrowing).
- We advise and arrange Group Life and Group Income Protection for corporate clients.
- We advise employers and employees on all aspects of superannuation.
- We select and implement Corporate Super plans from 2 person funds to 1,000 member funds.
We provide financial planning advice to all members and exit counselling.
Charter Financial Planning is a principle member of the Financial Planning Association.
Charter Financial Planning, Level 3 447 Collins Street, GPO Box 2830AA, Melbourne 3000.